I offer the following services in English, Dutch and French:
* research and developing of vision/policy in the fields of higher art education, intercultural learning, inclusion and diversity
* designing and co-developing course material for art programs related to artistic research, performance art, photography, new-media
* guest-lectures on topics such as intuitive research, traveling as art, language, cross-cultural encounters, transdisciplinary approaches to learning/research, cultural appropriation
* contributions to artistic research platforms on topics such as intuitive art practices, otherness, cross-cultural learning, cultural appropriation, de-technologisation, traveling as art, language, passion as re(source)
* guiding undergraduate and master's students with regard to their artistic research: formulating research questions, choosing and devising methods and tools for research, dissemination of work
* body and voice awareness for dancers, actors and musicians based on practices of Taichi, Yoga, Feldenkrais and Vipassana
* project management and art direction of any of the above.
My approach comes with a blend of strategic thinking, a touch of poesis and genuine attention for the human aspect in all contexts. Depending on the topic and constellation, I device customised approaches for each equation, integrating management skills with various artistic research tactics. For more information and collaborations in the cultural and higher art education sectors please contact me at
i u l i a n a v a r o d i [at] g mail .com
or via my page.
artSens || guest lectures, mentoring and consultancy for the fields
of higher art education, artistic research and cross-cultural learning